London Vet Specialists accepts dermatology referrals for Dr Filippo De Bellis DVM CertVD DipECVD MRCVS and Dr Tania Rodrigues DVM CertAVP(VD) PgCert(VPS) DipECVD MRCVS. Our service is fully equipped to investigate all types of dermatological disease and includes on-site intra-dermal skin testing, histopathology, microbial culturing and CT scanning for investigation of ear disease.
Some common referral conditions are listed below, though we are happy to consult on any type of skin disease, acute or chronic.
- Investigation of pruritus
Intra-dermal allergy testing
CT evaluation of ears
Endoscope evaluation of ears
Microneedling treatment for alopecia
- Alopecia and hormonal disorders
- Keratinization disorders
- Autoimmune diseases
- Feet and claw diseases
- Control of atopic dermatitis
- Chronic or recurrent otitis (in conjunction with our soft tissue surgery service)
- Skin neoplasia (in conjunction with our soft tissue surgery and internal medicine services; note that our specialist Dr Kovak McClaran has considerable expertise in the surgery of skin cancers)