A full cardiology referral service is available through consultants Simon Swift, Joao Neves and Fabio Sarcinella. With close collaboration with the London Vet Specialist referral team, the cardiology service will investigate, diagnose and treat all forms of cardiac disease, providing a bespoke investigation and treatment plan for each patient whilst delivering excellence in patient and owner care. Investigations may include ECG, blood pressure assessment, chest x-rays and cardiac ultrasound/echocardiography with a state-of -the-art Vivid IQ machine.
Simon Swift, Joao Neves and Fabio Sarcinella are the only cardiology specialists currently operating in central London with the support of a full time specialist critical care facility.
As RCVS Recognised Specialists and European Specialists in Small Animal Cardiology, Simon Swift, Joao Neves and Fabio Sarcinella can offer a wide range of cardiology services including:
- Arrhythmia / abnormal heart rhythm / skipped beats / missed beats
- Cardiomyopathy / valve disease
- Echocardiography / heart scan
- Fainting / collapse / dizzy spells / syncope
- Heart failure /
- Heart tumour/cancer
- Holter monitor
- Pericardial effusion (aka. Cardiac tamponade)
- Murmur investigations
- Weak pulses
- Congenital heart disease assessment and minimally invasive treatment options